GLS 250-500 Series
GLS_ Oil-Sealed Rotary Piston Pumps
With over 10,000 units sold in 80 years, the Atlas Copco GLS Oil-Sealed Rotary Piston Pump sets the standard for performance and reliability as one of the industry’s most efficient, space-saving design. As part of the Atlas Copco Group, Stokes Vacuum continues to innovate oil-lubricated rotary piston pumps. The GLS has been improved, upgraded and fine-tuned. It delivers even better dependability and productivity combined with minimal maintenance and process downtime, especially crucial in demanding applications such as the automotive and aerospace industry and their supply chains.
Features and benefits
- Slow rotational speed for optimum reliability and low lifecycle cost.
- In-house service for extra peace of mind.
- Rugged reliable operation even in arduous or dirty applications.
- Efficient design provides maximum uptime with minimal moving parts and large clearance.
- Low ultimate pressure (blank-off): down to < 10-2 Torr.
- Simple design for easy maintenance.
- Compact design which saves up to 50% of valuable floor space.
- Advanced balancing reduces vibration to a practical minimum.
- Gas ballast as standard.
- Chemical processing
- Heat treatment
- Vacuum melting
- Leak detection
- PET processing
- Large area glass coating
- Large chamber pumping requirements
- Transformer drying and cable fluid conditioning
- Vacuum coating
- General applications
A10 Compressed Air Services provides a full range of Atlas Copco and Universal air compressors, vacuum pumps, filtration systems, receiver tanks and more for companies in South Carolina. For more information, Call (864) 605-7792 or email email@example.com.