Atlas Copco liquid ring vacuum pumps are offered as plug & play modules or engineered systems for complex duty applications in a number of configurations, suitable for operation in once through, partial recirculation or total recovery.
Liquid Ring Pump system
For partial or total recovery systems the pump package components are offered with stainless steel wetted parts as standard, irrespective of the materials of construction of the pump. The AW liquid ring vacuum pumps are available for both single (AWS) and two stage pumps (AWD) with capacities from 170-37500 m³/h and vacuum levels down to 30 mbar(a).
Features and Benefits
- Standard package design: 50 Hz DIN or 60 Hz ANSI available.
- Modular design of 3 package types: once through, partial recirculation and total recovery.
- Optional materials of construction: cast iron, stainless steel fitted, stainless steel complete.
- Short lead times, minimum life cycle costs and optimized reliability.
- Full range of skid mounted accessories are also available.
Liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideal for specific, humid, dirty and/or large applications in heavy industries, a selection of which can be found below. The AWS and AWD series are the workhorses of the local economy:
strong, reliable, proven and simple machines that deliver utility or process vacuum. As part of the Atlas Copco Group, Hick Hargreaves brings more than 50 years of expertise in liquid ring pumps; delivering sustainable productivity in the harshest environments.
- Brick extrusion
- Automotive industry
- Cement and allied products
- Chemical industries
- Food processing
- General manufacturing
- Metalwork industries
- Paper and allied products
- Petroleum industries
- Oil and gas
- Textile industry
- Power and utilities
A10 Compressed Air Services provides a full range of Atlas Copco and Universal air compressors, vacuum pumps, filtration systems, receiver tanks and more for companies in South Carolina. For more information, Call (864) 605-7792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.