Breathing Air Purifiers | Greenville, SC
Breathing Air Purifiers turn Compressed Air into Certified Breathing Air.
High quality air is of vital importance to many industries but even more so in breathing air applications. Atlas Copco BAP breathing air purifiers are designed to offer protection against a range of contaminants that may be present in a compressed air fed breathing air system. These include fumes, oil, vapors, gases, solid particles and micro-organisms. Complying with International Breathing Air standards, the BAP breathing air purifier range assures a safe working environment in a wide range of applications.
Breathtaking Air Quality
High quality air is of vital importance to many industries, but nowhere as literally as in breathing air applications. The purity of the compressed air for breathing air is crucial to assure a safe working environment in a wide range of applications like asbestos removal, tank cleaning, sand blasting and others. For this reason, Atlas Copco has designed the BAP breathing air purifier range. The BAP takes air from any regular compressor and treats it to become ultra clean. It consists of a number of components, which together, after proper commissioning, produce air with a quality matching the Pharmacopoeia that will comply with the European Norm EN 12021 (Compressed air for breathing apparatus).
Clean Air in Seven-step Filtration
The BAP purification package for converting a compressed air source into breathing quality air. You BAP package is independently certified to provide medical air in compliance with the European Pharmacopoeia. The BAP has 7 stages of active purification:
– A water separator to remove liquid water
– A bulk aerosol filter eliminates oil and water
– A fine coalescing filter removes even smaller particles of oil and water
– A desiccant dryer takes out any remaining water and CO2
– Activated carbon removes gaseous impurities
– A catalyst takes care of a CO oxidation
– A bacteria filter eliminates bacteria and fine particles. This bacteria filter is an Atlas Copco PDp filter, which has been externally tested and certified as a bacterial filter.
More Advantages of the BAP:
– Compact system, offering reliable breathing air
– Every BAP breathing air purifier comes pre-assembled and tested to provide simple installation
– Complying with the European Norm EN 12021 (Compressed air for breathing apparatus)
– Challenge test to ensure the BAP meets international regulations
Atlas Copco’s Breathing Air Purifiers comply with OSHA Grade D, NFPA-99, CSA Z180.1-00, CGA G7.1-1997, EN12021, BS 4275, European Pharmacopoeia and other International Breathing Air Standards.
A10 Compressed Air Services provides a full range of Atlas Copco and Universal air compressors, vacuum pumps, filtration systems, receiver tanks and more for companies in South Carolina. For more information, Call (864) 605-7792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.