Compressed Air Sales Representative, Upstate and/or Lowcountry
A10 Compressed Air Services – South Carolina
Are you interested in joining a compressed air service and equipment supplier where you can participate in the benefits of team work and profit participation?
A10 Compressed Air Services headquarters is located in Greenville but we are looking to expand more towards the coastal areas of South Carolina.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Profit participation achieved through team and individual goals
- Company vehicle and gas card (take vehicle home)
- Cell phone and iPad
- Ongoing training
- Growth opportunities
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great commitment towards employees, environment and community
A10 Compressed Air Services LLC. is an Authorized Distributor for Atlas Copco products and services. Our focus is to be the best in customer communications and quality compressed air service. We seek to be the largest provider in compressed air services in the state of South Carolina.
Learn more about us at: www.a10air.com.
- The genuine sense of care for our customers compressed air service needs
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of compressed air equipment maintenance, refrigeration equipment is preferred
- A thorough understanding and alignment with the values and mission of A10 Compressed Air Services
- Must have strong history of work ethic self-expectations
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
- Ability to work limited overtime hours
- Available for limited in-state overnight travel
Your main responsibility will be to providing effective product and service solutions for our customers.
At A10 Compressed Air Services, your growth is our primary focus.
About the company: Founded in 2015, A-10 Compressed Air Services is a new breed of compressed air service, providing equipment and service to customers throughout South Carolina. Our mission: To deliver unbeatable “close air support” that provides the help you need, exactly when you need it.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.